This License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or an entity) and Tec Nut Software Limited ("Tec Nut" or ”Tec Nut Platform”) for the use of the Tec Nut platform and products as set forth in Section 1 below. By clicking on the button containing the "I agree" language, by utilising the platform, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement.
If you do not agree to the Terms of this License Agreement, please do not use the Platform.
You agree that your use of the platform acknowledges that you have read thus License Agreement, understand it and agree to be bound by it’s provisions.
1. DEFINITIONS: The platform consists of one or more subscription-based software applications.
2. GRANT OF LICENSE. Tec Nut Software hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the platform in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS.
3.1 Images displayed on the platform are permitted for on-site use only and may not be downloaded for any external purposes.
3.2 You agree that you shall only use the platform in a manner that complies with all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which you use the platform, including, but not limited to, applicable laws and regulations concerning copyright and other intellectual property rights.
3.3 You may not use the platform in an attempt to or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent technological measures employed to control access to, or the rights in, a content file or other work protected by the copyright laws of any jurisdiction.
4. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the platform shall remain in Tec Nut Software. The platform is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom and international copyright treaties. Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed through the platform shall be retained by the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other law. This license gives you no rights to such content.
5. NO WARRANTIES. You understand and agree that the platform is provided "as is" and Tec Nut Software expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Tec Nut Software makes no warranty or representation regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of the platform, regarding the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the use of the platform, or that the platform will meet any user's requirements. Use of the platform is at your sole risk. Tec Nut Software makes no warranty or representation regarding the quality of any material and/or data downloaded through, or material and/or data edited (as applicable) with, the use of the platform. Use of any material obtained and/or data downloaded through, or material and/or data edited (as applicable) with, the platform is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to you resulting from the use of the platform.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Tec Nut Software be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss or damage) arising out of the use of or inability to use the platform or the provision of or failure to provide technical or other support services, whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract, or any other legal theory, even if Tec Nut Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any case, Tec Nut Software's maximum cumulative liability and your exclusive remedy for any claims arising out of or related to this agreement will be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the use of the platform (if any).
7. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Tec Nut Software, its shareholders, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers and resellers from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys fees) arising from (i) your use of the platform, (ii) your violation of this Agreement, (iii) the infringement or violation by you or any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
8. TERMINATION. This License Agreement will automatically terminate if and when you fail to comply with any term hereof. No notice shall be required from Tec Nut Software to affect the termination specified in the preceding sentence. You may also terminate this License Agreement at any time by notifying Tec Nut Software in writing of termination. Upon any termination of this License Agreement, your license shall immediately terminate and you shall discontinue use of the platform. Upon any termination of this Agreement, you must cease any further use of the platform and delete/destroy any copies of the software (including all elements thereof such as documentation) within your possession and control. All sections, except Section 2, shall survive termination of this Agreement.
9. ASSIGNMENT. This Agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned by you without Tec Nut Software's express written consent. This Agreement shall be binding upon any party who uses the platform and/or any party to whom you transfer access to the platform. You agree that you are responsible for informing all users and transferees of the platform of the binding application of this Agreement, and all provisions contained herein, to such user(s) and transferee(s). Tec Nut Software may assign this Agreement without your approval in the event there is a reorganisation, consolidation, merger or acquisition of substantially all of the stock or assets of Tec Nut Software.